Our client is a leading multinational pharmaceutical and biotechnology corporation and they are looking for a Talent Acquisition partner who will be responsible for independently managing management recruitment mandates while ensuring adherence to Pfizer TA policies and practices.
1. Support the TA Lead in ensuring business and functional strategy is translated to hiring action.
2. Meet with the Business and functional leads to understand their talent requirements, consult and partner with the HR Client Partners to provide suitable TA solutions. Develop understanding of business and functional objectives and strategy
3. Identify and execute appropriate internal and external sourcing resources to attract suitable candidates
4. Source, screen, interview and manage candidates, for junior, middle and senior management roles, throughout the process providing feedback at all stages
5. Effectively build and engage with talent pool through social media. Participate in employment events, such as career fairs, conduct Drives, Campus engagement as and when required.
6. Negotiate and manage offer process ensuring offer/contract issued in line with company procedure for junior, middle, senior management roles.
7. Manage all aspects of hiring till the successful on-boarding of the candidate
8. Create effective relationships with new and existing recruitment agencies
9. Ensure Workday ATS is maintained, providing reporting as and when required.
10. Implement and manage the company's Employee Referral Programme
11. Responsible for smooth execution of day-to-day recruitment related activities to ensure adherence and delivery against all Recruitment SLAs
12. Ensure RPO management and performance
13. HR Analytics
Graduate with MBA or Post-Graduate in allied field with 3-5 years of experience in Talent Acquisition or similar roles within HR
• Experience working with TA tools like PeopleSoft, Workday, Taleo, etc will be preferred
• Experience in assessing and qualifying candidates, using behavioural interviewing techniques
• Customer service oriented, solid teamwork skills, and the ability to build strong relationships
• Proven ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment without compromising quality
• Demonstrated ability to drive HR/Recruitment processes