Our client a leading multinational pharmaceutical company is looking to onboard a Consultant- with Care Clinic who will be responsible for successful execution and implementation on ground. The main objective would be to drive consultations in the clinic and show feasibility of a profitable business model. There will be a team of 4-5 Activation Executives to help achieve the objective.
Some details on the activities to be done during the course of the project are mentioned below:-
1. Marketing – Managing on-ground activation of field force, Promotions, Camps:
• Engagement and interaction with key people in the village (influencers) such as Gram Pradhan, ASHA workers etc. to seek guidance, inputs and support in activation.
• Ensure Promotional activities like door to door activities to build awareness, collect data, demo product, inform about upcoming camps, doctor visits etc.
• Appointing and guiding local village representatives (Swasthya Pravakta) in conducting door to door campaigns.
• Manage promotion campaigns such as auto rickshaw campaign, swasthya yatra etc.
• Manage health camps by ensuring proper permissions, operations and logistics.
2. Operations - Execution as per the SLAs in the business model in terms of the clinic
• Route planning for all RAEs.
• Hiring of RAEs in the team
• Overseeing that the operations of the clinic take place as per the specifications eg: availability of devices, kits, consumables etc.
• Overseeing availability of medicines at chemist
• Appointment of RMP/ Chemist Partners for Clinics
*The candidate will be required to be based out of Barabanki for the duration of the project.
-Project management skills.
-Organizational and Time management skills.
-Exceptional verbal, written, & presentation skills
-Language proficiency in Hindi & working knowledge of other Indian languages desired.
-Good stakeholder management and networking skills.
-Ability to work independently and creatively find solutions to challenges.