Key Responsibilities Include :-
1. Password Vault infrastructure
-Perform an infrastructure health check analysis and plan for remediation to strengthen the infrastructure
-Setup monitoring for all the components, define a process to handle alerts on components
-Validate existing configurations, enhance the configurations
-Validate and apply security patches.
-Perform components version upgrades
2. Integration with Security and IAM solutions
-Integrate with possible IAM solutions to automate all the activities related to privileged accounts
- Integrate with SIEM solution and define security log monitoring, setup operational dashboard for customers
- Integrate with ticketing systems.
3. Proof of Concept
-Perform a PoCs of new solutions required by the business in integration environment, create a concept and plan for production deployment
- Perform a PoC of new platforms, features (e.g. cloud, Devops, conjur), create a concept and plan for production deployment.
4. New components
-Install new CyberArk components as in when needed
-Create new connection components
-Assist customer with implementation of AIM solution
-Understand the business requirement and actively propose a solution, plan for deployment
-Create a scripts to auto address
-Experience in using CyberArk Web Service APIs / SDK
-Support operation team to handle critical tickets or critical issues
-Assist operation team on mundane tasks, provide a feedback for improvements
-Analyze the current operations processes and propose an enhancements
7. Exposure and understanding of modern protocols, regulatory frameworks and standards related to Cyber Security and Data Privacy.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in Service operations, Privileged Access Management using the CyberArk suite,Identity Access Management.
- A strong sense of customer service, attention to detail and ability to be results orientated without compromising on controls.
• Good organisational skills, planning ability and a sense of responsibility towards the task at hand.
• Ability to be available off work hours and/or provide weekend support on a need basis.
• Good oral and written communication, presentation skills, troubleshooting and problem solving skills and ability to work with minimum supervision.
• Willingness and ability to interact and adapt with customers across different regions, cultures and geographies.
• ITIL certification preferred.