Our client, a leading multinational automotive corporation, is looking to engage with a Splunk expert who can define processes around data on-boarding, perform the on-boarding and bring into production Splunk Alert and dashboard management, Application management.
Key responsibilities include:
1. Design and development of end to end networking, performance transaction visibility, including large scale processing, integration, and analysis of system logs and databases.
2. Integrating Splunk with a wide variety of legacy data sources.
3. Able to define processes around data on-boarding, perform the on-boarding and bring into production Splunk Alert and dashboard management, Application management.
• Knowledge in Python, Ansible scripting, Unix, Linux, AWS, Azure, GIT repositories, Network Security.
• Expert knowledge in Splunk architecture with deep insight into Indexers, search heads, forwarders and clusters.
• Experience with Incident, Change and Request management processes.
• Basic knowledge on system networks, firewalls and connectivity methods.
• Hands-on expertise with large scale Logging.
• Scripting/Coding knowledge will be an additional benefit.
• A strong sense of customer service, attention to detail and ability to be results orientated without compromising on controls.
• Good organisational skills, planning ability and a sense of responsibility towards the task at hand.
• Ability to be available off work hours and/or provide weekend support on a need basis.
• Good oral and written communication, presentation skills, troubleshooting and problem solving skills and ability to work with minimum supervision.
• Willingness and ability to interact and adapt with customers across different regions, cultures and geographies.