A leading multi-disciplinary, not-for-profit private university
Mumbai / Navi Mumbai, Delhi / NCR, Kolkata, Chennai, Bangalore, Pune, Hyderabad
Posted on: 3/10/2022
Starts on: 1/12/2022
Marketing strategy and business planning, Brand management, Marketing communications/promotions, Marketing Head/CMO functions,
Education & Educational Services
A leading, multi-disciplinary, not-for-profit private university
Our client a leading, multi-disciplinary, not-for-profit private university focused on research & innovation is looking for a consultant for the position of Head – Corporate placements.
The university is consistently been ranked among India’s top 100 universities (NIRF), is one of India’s highest generators of patents and innovation, and matches the world’s best universities in research output.
• Design and implement a university-wide corporate engagement strategy that results in increased student recruitment, corporate philanthropy, sponsored research, sponsorship and internship.
• Implement productive and efficient corporate relations strategies across campus that build new relationship and strength existing relationship.
• Develop an annual plan including all the activities relating to the student’s placement.
• Coordinate activities such as campus visits, site visits, briefings, and presentations and proposal submissions for campus placement.
• Identify suitable work placement opportunities for students and coordinate, monitor and evaluate these opportunities.
• Develop outreach & communication plan to reach out to leading corporates for placement from different industries
• Make excellent connections with employers to maximise the student’s opportunity for employment, internship opportunities.
• Oversee social media at a strategic levelincluding updates about the institution, faculty achievements, student achievements, institutions plans and collaborations, and new programs.
• Arranges guest lectures, workshops, seminars, industrial visits & educational tours for students.
1. 15-20 years of relevant experience in working with leading universities, educational institutes.
2. Experience of working as Placement head, Senior director in the leading educational institutes & universities.
3. Good understanding & knowledge of functioning of management school placement and placement process
4. Excellent communication skills written and verbal and negotiation skills
5. The candidate should have good interpersonal skills and networking in the market.
Both (On-site & Remote)
Experience: 15+ years
Qualification : Graduate
Brand PromotionMarketingCommunication DesignCorporate CommunicationsSocial Media ManagementGo to Market StrategyEducationMarketing Communications
©2018 Flexing It® Services Private Limited. All Rights Reserved.