A leading multi-disciplinary, not-for-profit private university
Mumbai / Navi Mumbai, Delhi / NCR, Kolkata, Chennai, Bangalore, Pune, Hyderabad
Posted on: 6/10/2022
Starts on: 13/10/2022
Learning & Development (incl Training),
Education & Educational Services
A leading, multi-disciplinary, not-for-profit private university
Our client, a leading, multi-disciplinary, not-for-profit private university focused on research & innovation is looking for a consultant for the position of Consultant – Learning & development.
The university is consistently been ranked among India’s top 100 universities (NIRF), is one of India’s highest generators of patents and innovation, and matches the world’s best universities in research output.
• Develop and implement a university wide Learning & Development strategy that facilitates and drives students’ development in line with leading corporates requirements for placement.
• Facilitate short term training & courses on soft skills, communication skills & aptitude test to prepare students for the final placements.
• Actively engage with subject matter experts & peers in Industry in Career Development for co-creation of learning & development plan for the students
• Conduct training Needs Analysis to capture requirements & identify current and future developmental needs for the students
• Conceptualise a comprehensive L&D Plan to address the developmental needs identified:
o Identify external training programs and conferences
o Design in-house training sessions
o Enroll for online learning programs and other methods as appropriate
• Drive & facilitate the implementation of the L&D Plan to ensure smooth execution
• Maintain budgets and relationships with vendors and consultants
1. 10-15 years of relevant experience and a good understanding of L&D systems and processes, including content development, training delivery, and evaluation of training effectiveness.
2. Excellent interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to interact with all levels in the organization.
3. Good knowledge of the training/learning related offerings available in the market, including relevant training organizations and service provider.
4. Exposure to eLearning systems, tools and resources.
5. Exposure to working in an organization involved in education or training would be an added advantage.
6. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Both (On-site & Remote)
Experience: 13+ years
Qualification : Graduate
Learning & Development (L&D) strategylearning & developmentCareer Planning and Development
©2018 Flexing It® Services Private Limited. All Rights Reserved.