Our client, a leading public health non-profit organization, is looking to engage with a Donor Development Associate (Strategy Consultant).
1. Support new donor development:
• New fundraising – identify and research new donors, CSR, foundations; benchmark against other NGOs.
• Keep the donor pipeline tracker up-to-date; identify actions and responsibilities.
• Outreach activities – emails, tailored invites, presentations, follow ups.
• Workplace giving programs and partnerships
• Foundation fundraising (e.g., analytics to identify foundation contacts; grant research and writing).
• Support identification of new funding streams
2. Support existing donor management:
• Manage the donor database (e.g., track existing donors, backgrounds, funding).
• Support the team in ensuring effective donor engagement.
• Develop timely monitoring reports; ensure commitments to sustained donors, foundations and CSR donors are met.
• Maintain a current communications toolkit (working with the communications team) for use with various events and outreach.
• Liaise with communications team to provide input on required communications, and adapt these to donor development and donor management needs.
4. Manage backend processes:
• Manage payment platforms, campaign pages, employer match platforms, etc.
• Execute events and support with planning – e.g., donor meets, salon conversations.
Note: This is a 3 months project based out of Delhi and requires full time capacity.
• Bachelor’s degree (or higher); no specific background required;
• 2-5 years’ work experience; prior experience working in non-profit development/fundraising will be a plus; candidates from the corporate sector with experience in research, written communications, project management, and other relevant skills are also encouraged to apply;
• Well versed in Microsoft suite (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint) or comparable tools;
• Self-starter and multi-tasker– can identify what needs to be done and get it done, with strong work-planning and execution skills;
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills.