Our client, a leading manufacturing company is looking to engage with a Consultant who can help in improving there business by removing barriers in their products ( Mobile apps/desktop apps/web apps ).
Key Responsibilities :-
• Be the Voice of the Customer in the product roadmap discussion
• Solving business problems using technology to drive user/usage growth, retention, and customer service
• Define objectives, target groups and scope through market research to understand leading trends, ecosystem, user behaviours and translate the same into long term product strategies
• Internal and external stakeholder management for fast paced product deliveries
• Lead & manage the ideation and execution of product changes that drive growth & retention of the products by collaborating with cross- functional teams like IT, Sales, Operations, order processing teams, Vendor Teams, etc. Establish shared vision across the company for growth product optimisations by building consensus on priorities leading to significant product improvements
• Define and analyse metrics that inform about the usage, adoption & success of
• Influencing the product-road map through the presentation of data-based
• Identifying new levers to help move key metrics.
• Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of
data to see beyond the numbers and understand how users interact with the tools
and apps, identify growth opportunities, and execute on projects to drive growth
• Strong growth track record of achieving adoption and retention of digital tools/ apps in the past
• Solid project management skills: ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional partners, prioritise high impact activities, problem solving, data mining and analysis
• Strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
• Experience with web/app analytics software like Google Analytics, hotjar, etc.
• Experience with user retention/engagement tools like clevertap, webengage,
• Experience with A/B Testing or multi-variate testing tools like VWO
• Familiarity with Tableau, SQL and User Design tools like Figma would be a plus.
• 5-20 years of experience in growth/digital product marketing