Our client, a leading management consulting firm is looking for a consultant who has worked in Capex procurement.
1. Develops the appropriate sourcing and commercial strategy in collaboration with senior members and delivers the CAPEX Project Plan for all project materials.
2. Establishes key interfaces and builds relationships with stakeholders and key team members in support of alignment of CAPEX project goals.
3. Collaborates and leads procurement team and operations to develop the technical requirements and specification to ensure the schedule, budget, savings, quality and delivery of the goods and service.
4. Develops, builds and maintains relationships with major equipment, materials and service suppliers to provide maximum utilization of their expertise, ideas, sourcing strategies, market intelligence, best practices and material application in order to achieve the best value.
5.Provides direction and ensures effective communication with the procurement team and operations. Communicates and reports the progress of the CAPEX projects status to the appropriate stakeholders.
The project role is based in Delhi NCR and requires full time capacity for a duration of 6 months
1. Should have experience in Management Consulting firms and worked on capex procurement projects
2. Must have knowledge of purchasing equipment and bulk materials, especially conductors
3. Understanding the work process for CAPEX Project estimating and planning. Should have intense problem solving capability.
4. Strong knowledge and experience in managing contract development, terms and conditions, negotiation strategy and execution.
5. Ability to work in a team environment and collaborate across regions and functions
6. Good leadership skills, ability to manage and develop others
7. Excellent communication and negotiation skills