Our client, a leading management consultancy, is looking for an expert in Branding/Promotion in the B2B space with experience in digital marketing to support their team for a short term engagement.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Develop sales and marketing strategies to drive sales growth across the country
2. Help think through the details of the marketing strategy for the next 7 months - targets, budgets, creatives etc; define metrics to assess performance.
3. Assess what offline channels would be most effective for the product - media, partnerships, on-ground activities - and develop appropriate strategies
4. Facilitate a diagnosis of the current marketing and Sales/Distribution Channels - in terms of performance as well as strength of the systems/processes
5. Identify new opportunities for the client to consider to drive performance (growth, market share expansion) across Marketing, Distribution & sales
6. Develop and manage an efficient distribution network to improve sales performance.
It is a 7 months role; subject to extension depending on the requirements
1. Deep experience of B2B marketing is a must
2. Demonstrable experience of driving marketing campaigns and delivering high impact with limited budgets
3. Excellent communications and analytical skills
4. Area of expertise – B2B sales and marketing experience, preferably in plastic films / plastic converters