Our client, a leading management consulting firm is working with a Private sector bank on a Digital Transformation project. They are looking to engage with a Solutions Architect Consultant to drive their Tech transformation initiatives
1. Responsible for assisting in the establishment of an IT Architecture practice, and the adoption of an architecture and standards methodology.
2. Manages activities that take place during solution ideation, solution design, and solution implementation.
3. Reviews business context for solutions to company challenges as well as defining the vision and requirements for the solution, recommending potential options, (which may include RFIs, RFPs or prototype development), selecting the most optimal option, and the development of a roadmap for the selected solution.
4. Communicates the architecture to the stakeholders and collaborates and coordinates with existing domain architects in the formalization and adoption of IT standards and procedures.
5. Champions a structured approach to business application solutions.
6. Directly assists in the development of a solutions architecture program including departmental roadmaps and project portfolios for IT systems architecture.
7. Assures solutions not only are a fit for the specific purpose but also closely align with the standards guidelines of technology solutions.
8. Influences changes to standards when necessary.
9. Assists domain architecture team on solutions management and timing of financial spend for application solutions.
10. Supports the architectural aspects of all application projects in peer IT portfolios.
11. Directs the identification and recommendation of appropriate solutions, upgrades, replacements, or decommissioning options incorporating business and technology productivity, usability, and total cost of ownership.
12. Develops and execute solutions that further reduce the percentage of time spent on reactive work.
13. Provides analysis of security protection technologies as necessary.
Location: Onsite-Navi Mumbai
Capacity: Full time
Duration: 6 months and extendable
1. Hands-on experience working as a Solutions Architect in the Banking industry
2. Prior 3 years of experience of working in Consulting industry
3. Excellent oral and written communication
4. Analytical and problem-solving skills
5. High attention to detail regarding accounting skills
6. Ability to work under indirect supervision
7. Broad understanding of information technology topics
8. Effective interpersonal skills and collaborative management style including teamwork and team-building ability
9. Comfortable with ambiguity and time spent outside of comfort zone acquiring new skills
10. Flexible in a fast-paced dynamic environment with shifting roles and responsibilities
11. Proficiency with information technologies in a secure network environment
12. Expertise with personal computers in a secure network environment
1. Engineering (BE/BTech) school (or University) – NIRF ranking to be under 100
2. MBA school (or University) – Should be from a school that’s part of the NIRF ranking list