The client is a leading management consulting company looking for a consultant to help them manage the creation of a platform hosting a series of videos.
The consultant will be required to shortlist vendors for a learning experience platform (also called learning management system), based on business requirements from the platform.
Then work with vendor, or an implementation partner of the vendor, or an externally hired development agency to customize the platform for a phased roll-out to clients in an agile manner.
The consultant's role will include:
1.Develop and deliver on a tight and detailed Project Management plan
2. Coordinate between technology partners, anchor clients and internal stakeholders to deliver the project as per agreed timelines
3. Regularly update stakeholders on the progress of the project by issuing progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations
4. Arbitrate and resolve conflict and interface problems within the project
5. Where required, negotiate with department managers for the acquisition of required personnel from within the company
6. Lead the cross functional team successfully to launch the project
1. Technical understanding of software, and experience in leading agile software development
2. Prior experience with e-learning platforms for adults is a plus
3. Experience of digital transformation projects is a must
4. Ability to work flexible hours (since all the stakeholders are located in different parts of the world)
5. Ability to work on a crunched timeline and be at-cause