The client is a leading management consulting company looking for a consultant to help them manage the creation of a series of videos.
The consultant would work with freelance video editors, videographers, instructional designers, etc. to get e-learning content produced in high-quality on a shoestring budget.
At the other end of the value chain, the consultant will work with management consultants to understand the technical content that needs to go in the video, the purpose of each video, when the consultants will be available to shoot, etc.
The consultant would be required to:
1. Work with the client to understand the objective of a course and what each video should contain.
2. Work with various stakeholders such as videographers, video editors, instructional designers and trainers to deliver the desired content
3. Manage project schedule, task details and utilize project management tools such as reports, tracking charts, checklists, and project scheduling software
4. Keep all stakeholders informed of progress and issues
5.Arbitrate and resolve conflict and interface problems within the project
The project will be based out of the client's location in Gurgaon.
1. Ability to lead and motivate people and encourage teamwork
2. Critical thinking and problem solving skills
3. Excellent communication skills to manage multiple stakeholders
4. Technical understanding of video content production including motion graphics, animation, etc.
5. Prior experience in e-learning content for adults is a plus
6. Ability to translate business understanding into video content
7. Ability to work flexible hours (since all the stakeholders are located in different parts of the world)
8. Ability to work on a crunched timeline and be at-cause