A leading Management Consultancy
Mumbai / Navi Mumbai, Delhi / NCR, Kolkata, Chennai, Bangalore
Posted on: 19/01/2023
Starts on: 26/02/2023
Distribution/channel management, Territory/regional sales management, Customer acquisition and retention, Key account management, Online sales, Sales/Sales & Distribution Head, Sales Operations, Sales forecasting/market planning, Business Development,
A leading management consulting firm
Our client, a global management consulting firm is working with an edible oils company. They are looking for a Sales and Marketing consultant who has experience working with a leading FMCG company. The consultant will be required to implement the on-ground strategy in the specific region:
1. Improving the productivity of salesforce in the regions.
2. Improving operational efficiency in the region.
3. Facilitating a diagnosis of the current Customer Marketing and Sales/Distribution Channels - in terms of performance as well as strength of the systems/processes
4. Identifying new opportunities for the client to consider to drive performance (growth, market share expansion) across Marketing, Distribution & Sales
5. Determining the right digital approaches to leverage and the best ways to make this happen
6. Helping think through the right approaches to incentivise transformative performance
7. Work with the client and consulting team to identify changes needed in organisation structures, performance management, and capability building for the sales and marketing teams
8. Helping identify ideas to better engage with and improve outcomes for/at key channel partners
Location: On-site with travel requirements- Delhi/Patna/Kolkata/Lucknow
Project Duration: 3-6 months
Capacity: Full-time; 5 days a week
1. Prior work experience in the edible oils/ spices company.
2. A must-have experience working with leading FMCG companies
3. Strong academic credentials from a Tier 1 institute
4. Understanding of both Online and Offline Marketing Techniques
5. Hands-on experience in Distributor and Retailer Management
6. Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
7. Ability to innovate and develop a strategy as well as lead practical day-to-day execution
8. Excellent communication and presentation skills
Experience: 5+ years
Qualification : Graduate
Key Account ManagementForecastingOutsourced salesConsumer goodChannel Partner ManagementCRM (Customer relationship management) systemsSalesBusiness developmentInside salesDemand GenerationCustomer ManagementAlliances and partner managementPricing strategyNegotiation strategyEdible oilsMarket EntryMarketingCustomer RetentionChannel Sales
©2018 Flexing It® Services Private Limited. All Rights Reserved.