Our client, a leading consulting firm is working with a top tier IT services company on a broad profit improvement and transformation program. To support their initiatives, they are looking to engage with an experienced Human Resource consultant who can lead the Talent Management component for their project.
-Should have understanding of and experience in Talent Supply Chain and HR.
-Should have the capability and gravitas to manage interactions with senior
-Should be able to work along side a large EY team to deliver on this EBITDA
1. To lead one or more of the teams working in the area of Talent Supply Chain
strategy and talent management
2. Work with business leaders to set strategic direction and identify initiatives to
improve performance and productivity across the value chain - mapping
supply/demand for key skills, optimization in the TA strategies,
ideas/improvements on performance management , L&D and other critical inputs
3. Collaborate with HR CoEs, HR Business Partners, and HR Service Delivery
teams to prioritize, develop and implement initiatives that are practical and
4. Manage relationships with key stakeholders in HR and also broader cross
functional/business teams to enable implementation
5. Prepare and present management analysis using key metrics and articulating the
underlying story behind the results.
Note: The project requires a mix of remote and On site support (on need basis in Bangalore) for a duration of 6 months
1. Prior experience of leading Talent Supply Chain/Talent Management
projects with a top tier IT or a Consulting firm is a must
2. Demonstrated ability to drive human resource strategies at senior levels of an
3. Strong Stakeholder Management experience
4. Operational efficiency with consistent focus on on-time, high quality delivery
5. Good interpersonal and communication skills
6. Excellent project management and communication (i.e., presentation,
facilitation, prioritization) skills.