Our client, a leading professional services firm, is looking to engage with an HR consultant who can support them on an organisation change management by activation through communication and training.
Key responsibilities include:
1. Support in developing strategies and plans, including stakeholder assessment, communications, leadership alignment, organization transition, change readiness, capability transfer, and end-user training.
2. Working closely with various leaders across the organisation and having a full understanding of their units, training and activation requirements
3. Support adoption and proficiency of changes within the organization in compliance with client’s Change Management methodologies
4. Oversee team execution in accordance with project plans, tools, and methods, and support resource planning and acquisition.
5. Having an awareness of the allocated budget and an ability to find solutions in order to implement the required training
6. Managing the development of the HR team from a training perspective
NOTE: This project will be based out of Bengaluru (Whitefield)
1) Should have prior experience in being a part of corporate organization change management initiatives
2) Ability to support on training, communications and activation
3) Excellent project management and communication (i.e., presentation, facilitation, prioritization) skills
4) Should be able to communicate complex cultural, behavioral, role and/or process changes clearly and succinctly.