Our client is a global consultancy firm and are looking for a consultant to conduct Financial Due Diligence.
- Efficiently handling fieldwork on financial due diligence engagements.
- Summarizing and analyzing financial/accounting information relating to income statements, balance sheets, profitability data, cash flow statements, quality of earning, quality of net assets etc
- Preparing Excel data books and analyzing revenue, margins, costs, assets, liabilities with the objective of identifying key issues such as normalized earnings, net debt, Liabilities, net working capital trends, valuation model input assumptions, analysis of forecasts etc.
- Preparation of due diligence reports highlighting key findings and presenting summary analysis
- Assisting in preparation of client proposals
- Coordination among various teams working on the engagement
- Creating strong relationships with clients and target management
The project is 6 months long and requires full time capacity. Consultants with 3-7 years of work experience is required.
- Excellent accounting skills and strong understanding of financial statements
- Ability to work independently and strong attention to details
- Proficiency in speaking and writing English
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint (advanced experience preferred)
- Should be able to communicate with clients on the phone and email
- Good communication skills (Verbal & Written)
- Experience in supporting international stakeholders across geographies
- Client interaction/coordination experience preferred
- Articleship experience is assurance services will be an added advantage