Our client, a leading leasing & financial services firm is looking to engage with a Consultant.
• Work along with the CHRO on organization priorities on L&D, Talent Management Organizational Development
• Design and develop interventions with focus on Talent Management and Organizational Development initiatives
• Define, rollout, and improve processes and tools to support Talent Development e.g., career path framework, competency frameworks
• Work on Learning needs analysis, identify & develop curricula based on a combination of on-the-job learning, learning from peers, eLearning’s and formal programs
• Improve new employee experience through enhanced on-boarding process
• Build organizational capability and accelerate Future Talent readiness, with a focus on key talents and critical roles.
• Develop Diversity & Inclusion (D&I) vision and strategy, identify trends and best practices and create programmes around D&I.
The project will be for a duration of 3 months requiring full time capacity. (Hybrid working model)
• Minimum 5-10years of work experience in management consulting
• Expertise in organization development & talent management with edge in learning and development solutions
• Proven strong skills in leading transformational projects
• Conceptual excellence paired with hands-on mentality to get things done
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong business and commercial acumen
• Proficiency in English