Our client - a Japanese Education Conglomerate is looking to on board a Senior consultant who can drive a key research on India business model and potential partners. Senior Consultant would be supported by a Junior Consultant who will support in the qualitative research and other other research activities
Objectives of the current research
- Profile the business model and growth strategy for key players in the K12 Business to School to Customer (B2S2C) space in India for student assessment (Education Initiatives) and smart classes (Next Education); publishing company (S Chand); and University/college discovery (college dekho)
- Identify the other key players with potentially interesting business models which is leveraging relationships with schools and B2S2C model (e.g. emerging ed-tech companies, teacher training companies)
- Identify a long list of potential partners towards building this business and priorities on partner choice to build the above promising business models based on potential impact and feasibility.
The end deliverable would be to shape the hypotheses on business model to derive on the learning from above and come-up with creative options to leverage the Business to School (B2S) relationships towards building a long term business in India
It is an estimated 8 weeks project starting mid Jan and likely end by mid Mar.
- Extensive experience working with market entry strategy projects with a focus on research and analysis
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills; Ability to think analytically to understand complex or ambiguous problems or issues and communicate solutions/conclusions clearly and concisely;
- Understanding of management principles and market research methodologies & processes are critical