Our client, a global professional services company, is looking for independent consultants who can deliver following responsibilities:
1) Focus on driving revenue growth, profitability, solution development, delivery excellence, customer / employee satisfaction with existing and new retail banking clients.
2) Originate, close and subsequently lead experience led, digital technology solutions in support of "C" and EVP / SVP level business requirements.
3) Identify, create, and grow client relationships in collaboration with the client sales team led by the Lead Client Partner.
4) Assess client’s strategic goals and business objectives and identify potential solutions or offerings to meet the client’s needs
5) Architect cohesive and compelling strategic outcomes for our clients that integrate our services based on a synthesis of client business needs, emerging technology and industry trends, research, and available analytics
6) Collaborate with the sales team and Lead Client Partner to drive sales pipeline growth of multi-competency TS deals.
7) Lead multi-competency programs leveraging company‘s leading practices, tools and templates to achieve predictable delivery of outcomes for the client and company.
8) Grow our Banking and Capital Markets domain expertise and knowledge base through the development of thought leadership and new offerings
9) Analyze industry trends (technology and business driven) and data to communicate the strategic implications to our domain and service line teams.
10) Participate in the presales process including but not limited to RFP/RFI responses, POC management, bid management, price management and overall deal solutioning
1) 12+ years of relevant experience in consulting, sales or internal advisory roles in an enterprise architecture, digital advisory, or technology delivery environment
2) Expert level knowledge in SDLC, agile/waterfall, and consulting delivery methodologies
3) 10+ years’ overall experience in Banking or Capital Markets (Financial Services)
4) 5+ years’ experience in customer servicing or technology services industries (preferred)
5) Previous experience in one or more functional Banking and Capital Markets domain areas. (Areas include Consumer Banking, Wealth Management, Commercial Banking, and Investment Banking)
6) Advanced or Expert (Thought leader) in one technology competency area, and Intermediate in two or more technology competency areas. E.g. enterprise architecture, open banking, customer and marketing technologies, Fintech (e.g. payments or block chain), and cyber security.
7) Network of relationships in Banking and Capital Markets in your home region
8) Experience in providing advisory solutions (communicating broad strategic initiatives) and building relationships at CXO level clients
9) Hands on experience in leading and personally scoping, structuring, selling and delivering large scale enterprise wide digital and operating model transformation programs
10) Ability to influence a team of peers and stakeholders not in direct line of supervision; should establish credibility to operate as first among equals among the Consulting Leadership.