Our client, a pharma manufacturing company, is looking to build a strong and enthusiastic digital team for which they would like to engage a Product Manager to shape their Digital Products from scratch.
• Define and own the platform/product strategy and vision. Conceptualize, design, and develop platforms/products in line with the organization’s strategic objectives.
• Competitor Analysis and Benchmarking. Build successful market intelligence capability to identify platform/product portfolio expansion opportunities.
• Stakeholder management: Partner closely with business, sales &marketing, customer service, operational, legal, compliance, and finance teams to ensure alignment with product goals.
• Work out the detailed business plan for the product. Proactively identify and resolve strategic issues that may impair the team's ability to meet strategic, financial, and technical goals
• Define product requirements, write product development briefs to outline requirements. Work with product development teams to deliver effectively to the market
• Ensure product launch, analyses, performance monitoring. Work to constantly improve products; continually improve the customer experience throughout the entire customer journey
• Manage prioritization and trade-offs among customer experience, performance, and operational support load
• Initiate and execute all the marketing efforts. Hire/coordinate with multiple internal and external agencies such as creative and advertising to effectively position the company's brand through the marketing efforts.
• Identify the right channels of marketing - for the right products. Leverage data and analytics to identify and focus on effective marketing channels that push growth and use a metric-driven approach to accordingly allocate resources to these channels.
This project would require 3 months of full-time remote support.
• Have 6+ years in Product Management in a fast-moving environment, with last few years in heading product management of a high-impact, scalable product.
• Experience in Healthtech or Lifesciences experience is highly desirable.
• Entrepreneur mindset with P&L Ownership, GTM strategy.
• Hands-on experience of building products from scratch - have seen 0-1 journey of product development and taking it to the market/product monetization.
• Experience in taking a product to a scale of at least 20,000 Monthly Active Users. Have experience in engaging with external/internal stakeholders for platform/product adoption& growth.
• Have an understanding of ROI, Cost/Margins, and Performance.
• Experience working closely with software and UX teams in Agile-based product development approach, to imagine, scope, and build complex products; Demonstrated ability to weigh product trade-offs especially in an ambiguous environment.
• Prior experience in managing key social media marketing channels. Consistently measured, analyzed, and reported ongoing content performance against key performance indicators.
• Strong analytical skills with demonstrated ability to formulate data-driven decisions that lead to results.