Our client, a leading Indian multinational conglomerate is looking for a Business Associate who will work with a team of Strategy Consultants to support the strategy and innovation team on an ongoing project focused on their Energy vertical.
The project will be split into 5 work streams -
Work Stream 1 will include -
a) Assisting the team to scan the market to understand the opportunity and the current market
b) Assist the team in a strategy workshop of the various energy businesses to understand current opportunities, challengers and benchmark against key competitors
c) The team would be responsible to drive the strategy workshop including coordinating with internal speakers, setting the agenda and moderating discussions as well as synthesising the key learning and questions for each business emerging from the workshop
Work stream 2-5 will include -
a) Series of workshops to answer key business questions emerging from each business verticals
b) Assisting in formulating a strategy based on the workshops
c) Synthesise and present the key opportunities derived from the project
The Associate will work under the guidance of a Program Manager and a Strategy Adviser along with other consultants throughout the project.
The project location will be Mumbai with travel every week.
1) Experience in a top tier strategy consulting firm is a must
2) Good financial modelling and business analysis skills
3) Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
4) Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing
5) Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
6) Good analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills along with high integrity
7) Experience in the energy sector will be a plus