Our client is Centre for Social and Behaviour Change (CSBC) at Ashoka University which was set up through a grant from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. They are looking to engage with a consultant to develop CSBC’s visibility and reputation with key stakeholder groups (like donors, Government, academics, researchers etc.)
Roles and Responsibilities -
1. Brand Development / Communication strategies built on knowledge
- Create a distinctive, tech-enabled, ‘public good’ knowledge platform / product that will build credibility of the Centre as the leading hub for behavior science in India.
- Once developed, build this created, branded knowledge platform with key stakeholder groups.
2. Corporate Communications
- Build a positive image for the Centre by increasing its Share of Voice in key media (print, broadcast, online etc., targeting both mainstream publications and niche/academic publications).
- Proactively lead the media engagement strategy for the Centre by profiling spokespersons in feature pieces, op-eds, industry stories etc.
- Additionally, use PR as a tool to build awareness and interest round the practice of Behavior Science in India.
- Play a key role in positioning the Center’s work in ARC across industry platforms
- Lead the responsibility for award submissions at various global prestigious forums.
- Strategize and execute amplification strategies to widely publicize the Centre’s marquee projects
4. Branded content assets
- Create remarkable brand assets with superlative design and content for material such as pitch packs, corporate website, social media handles, newsletters, blog posts
- Ensure regular up-dation of these brand assets
- Implement a robust SEM and SEO strategy to drive reach and engagement to enhance the Centre’s digital presence
This is a full-time role based out of New Delhi as there will be extensive collaboration with the Government of India; especially NITI Aayog.
- 7 to 8 years of work experience in a mid-senior marketing communications role
- Ideally should have both ad agency and client side experience
- A Master’s degree in business management with a specialization in marketing
- Well versed with digital marketing and social media
- Should have managed diverse stakeholders
- Exceptional oral, interpersonal, presentation skills, writing skills and the ability to effectively interface with senior management
- Self-reliant, good problem solver, results oriented and a passion for innovative communication solutions with a relentless drive for flawless execution