Our client is Ashoka University. They are looking to engage with a product designer who can work along the entire demand generation cycle from employing qualitative research to gather behavioral insights, designing pioneering solutions to address complex development problems.
Working alongside project teams (project managers, researchers, etc.), the product designer will have to work closely on experimental projects to understand the needs of the prototype design to build intuitive, meaningful and scalable products.
1. Closely collaborating with the project management and research teams in
identifying product goals and vision.
2. Perusing the existing research to understand user needs, goals and motivations.
3. Conceptualizing and defining a design strategy with the project management
team, including the product design and it’s scalability.
4. Designing prototypes and high fidelity mock ups. Use 3D modeling software to
design the products and components.
5. Verifying and improving on designs through reviews, validations and formal
usability testing with end users
6. Managing any partners, administrative and operations activities involved in the
creation of the products. Responsible for budget management, including creation
of budgets, etc for the designing and creation of the prototypes
7. Liaising with researchers to assess evolving research needs and spearhead
initiatives to meet those needs
8. Managing the creation of all creatives for workshops and research orientations.
Note: This project will be based out of Vasant Vihar, Delhi.
1. Hands on experience in product prototype design work or domain required.
2. Knowledge of software such Figma, Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Balasmiq,
Adobe Illustrator, Interaction Design - Adobe after effects or principle, Invision,
Marvel or any other software used for making product design prototypes
3. The ability to identify and prioritize requirements across multiple projects, along
with excellent communication skills
4. Overall the product designer needs to possess excellent organizational,
interpersonal, written and communications skills.
5. Being open to feedback, and willingness to implement changes efficiently and