We are looking for a Brand/Product Manager to help us in a short term engagement.
Key Job Responsibilities:
1. Business Planning
>Work closely with the category head in the process of building a brand strategy and managing the annual planning process for the brand including budgets, forecasts, etc.
2. Brand Communication
>Work closely with the Category head in the process of creating communication strategies for the brand including advertisements, modes, content, consumer activations, contests and promotions
>Helps execute projects (including contests, on ground implementation with agencies, seating) of marketing properties / promotion events
3. Brand Commercials
>Advertising & sales promotion spends: Supervise the A&SP spends at product and sub product level with an approval from the Category head and the Marketing head.
>Largely responsible for dispensing of funds
- Pricing: Lead the process by understanding competition and identifying opportunities for price increase or decrease.
- Responsible for profitability of each brand in the portfolio by working along with commercial team.
- Suggest solutions on Pricing or pack sizes and get approvals from the operational team for the same
- Lead the project of price reduction along with the Technical team
4. Brand Innovation
>Works closely with the GPM on preparing 3 year strategy and annual brand plans on products to be launched
> Is a part of a project team on consumer research (along with the CMI) to generate qualitative and quantitative insights on taste and texture of a product and analyse consumer response
> Prepares concept note and prepare draft charter with the help of assigned multi functional resources on packaging development.
> Follow up with Legal to check on Branding, Claims and Artwork.
> Lead the consumer validation of the concept sample. Provide design artworks for development.
>Draft briefs for the market research agency for consumer research related to the Brand.
>Prepare QRE's based on objective. Provide inputs into selection of respondents and participates in research & provides feedback to R&D on research results
5. Brand Operations
- Leads management of creative and media agencies for all promotions / advertisements
- Coordinates with supply chain on new product launches for inputs on new material, new laminates to be sourced,etc.
- For launch and re-launch, provides a channel wise activation plan (including which outlets, where the product should be placed, how much to be placed, etc.)
6. Market and competitive insights
Leads projects on Market and competitive insights (including market share for each product, presence of competition in similar brands, opportunities for extension, etc.), supervised typically by the Group Product managers
7. Profitability Accountability
- Ensure profitability objectives of brand are aligned with business objectives of organization
- Identify the need for projects (pricing or cost efficiency) and ensure relevant teams are aligned on the same