Our client, a leading Indian Conglomerate is looking to engage with Jewellery Designer for a short term project on Remote basis.
Roles and Responsibilities-
1. Study, design and prepare innovative jewellery ideas using sketches and technically sound drawings.
2. Review and correct products for technical accuracy from first prototype to end.
3. Identify with expertise and design innovative and attractive jewellery pieces in accordance to brand aesthetic along with target cost points.
4. Modify and integrate new features in samples creatively.
5. Attain detailed knowledge on metal technical grasp, materials and components to create clear, clean and meticulous designs and sketches.
6. Utilize specialized expertise of metals and design jewellery pieces accordingly.
7. Design jewelry commensurate to precise price points after knowing goods cost and pricing level.
8. Research, identify and forecast market jewelry trends and arrange materials accordingly.
9. Maintain and manage workflow and jewelry track designs, components and materials amongst silversmiths, stringers, international and domestic suppliers.
10. Attain strong color and trend sense to interpret jewelry concepts and ideas.
11. Develop designs complying with creative, functional, timeline and financial goals as specified by brand.
12. Ensure to complete projects as per product development guidelines and on time.
13. Generate concept and platform boards as seasonal jewelry trend presentations as directed by the Jewellery Design Director.
1- The Jewellery Designer must be creative with artistic ability, and with an understanding of metals, gemstones and other materials.
2- They should have drawing and computer design skills, good hand- to- eye co- ordination and practical skills with tools and material to teach students.
3- Creative thinking and vision, to produce new ideas.
4- Practical ability to work with tools and materials, such as metals and gemstones.
5- Drawing and computer design skills to produce designs.
6- Dexterity, attention to detail and good hand- eye coordination.
7- Organisation and time- management skills and the ability to work to deadlines.
8- Commercial awareness and the confidence and temperament to be successful in the business world.