Our client is looking for a Designer to help develop the product portfolio for a new Luxury Handbag brand.
1. Develop concepts, products and solutions by coordinating with business stakeholders.
2. Understand customer expectations from the products - based on research data, experience of other competitor products.
3. Detail out the product portfolio to be launched and align that with business stakeholders.
4. Development of the product for the portfolio decided.
5. Work with the procurement team to figure out the sourcing options for the products.
6. Outline an implementation plan to get the products finalized and to market, with key steps and timelines.