Our client, a portfolio company of the Omidyar Network is in the process of launching a fundraise process and is looking to engage with an external consultant for 2 months to help the senior management team develop high quality investor material and marketing collateral.
1. Refining the underlying business model to reflect the 3 core revenue streams and unit economics for each i.e.
- Working with the founder and senior team to develop a solid structure for the model and the key assumptions
- Building and refining the model and developing financial projections for the next 3-5 years under various scenarios
2. Developing a thought-through detailed investor deck that outlines the business and expected financials, as well presents the underlying technology and product strategy in a compelling manner
3. Helping craft synthesized materials around the product and technology that could be leveraged for potential client conversations
The consultant would take the lead on the synthesis and the investor deck, and will be supported by a junior analyst who will take the lead on the modelling.
The project would require remote support.
1.Prior experience in working in a top tier strategy consultant is a must
2. Should have experience in developing investor pitches and collateral.
3. Working in the investment background (PE, VC) with relevant experience in driving fundraises would be preferable
4. Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to summarize complex information in a clear and concise manner