Our client, a portfolio company of the Omidyar Network is in the process of launching a fundraise process and is looking to engage with an external consultant for 2 months to drive the mechanics of financial modelling and projections.
1. Refining the underlying business model to reflect all 3 core revenue streams (B2B2C, B2B and B2G) and the unit economics and sales projections for each i.e.
- Working with the founder and senior team to develop a solid structure for the model and the key assumptions
- Building and refining the model and developing financial projections for the next 3-5 years under various scenarios
2. Work with the senior consultant to highlight growth and organisation uniqueness by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses
3. Validating the estimated returns for potential investors over different time periods
4. Comparing target returns over different time frames with competing financial products to identify potential risks as also questions investors would have
The analyst would be expected to drive the detailed analysis of revenue streams, unit economics and financial projections.
The project would require remote support.
1.Prior experience in working in a top tier strategy consultant is a must
2. Working in the investment background (PE, VC) with relevant experience in driving fundraises would be preferable
3. Excellent analytics skills and ability to summarize complex information in a clear and concise manner
4. Independent worker and analytical thinker with ability to conduct research, data analysis and resolve complex problems
5. Strong presence with the ability to interact with Senior Leadership