Our client, a leading healthcare technology platform, is looking for a Senior Business Analyst to be responsible for handling the company's ongoing projects. The consultant will be working closely with their team members to ensure that all project requirements, deadlines, and schedules are on track.
1. Developing business and usability requirements for projects and products.
2. Understand product/feature requirements and translate them to technical requirements.
3. Project coordination with the vendors as well as work in partnership with the strategy & design teams to conceptualize functionality and design of the software/portal/web application.
4. The candidate will own and document various steps of the SDLC, create user flows, SRS (Software Req Specs) doc, BRD (Business Requirement Doc), FSD (Functional Specs Doc), test cases, user manuals, etc.
5. Lead routine conference calls and participate in on-site meetings with vendors; develop action items and follow through on tasks to achieve various milestones of the project plan.
6. Assist the business/testing team in UAT/functional testing
7. Continuous engagement with the development team to ensure that the requirements are implemented correctly during the development phase.
8. Assist the development team in any functional clarifications required during the development or issue fix stages.
The project requires full-time capacity for the duration of 6 months.
1. Graduation in business administration/technology/medicine/public health.
2. Should have in-depth & hands-on understanding of Software functional. requirement gathering, functional specification documentation, and related areas.
3. Should have good understanding of SDLC and widely used methodologies used such as Lean, Agile, Waterfall etc.
4. Must have excellent and effective oral and written English communication skills to communicate with both technical and non-technical personnel.
5. Good to have - some technical knowledge (any technology) and experience of handling some of the technical aspects of projects.
6. Prior experience in Health Technology/Digital Health will be a plus.