Our client, a leading healthcare organisation, is looking to engage with a Marketing Consultant to drive the launch of a new product as well as lead the streamlining of the subsequent marketing plans.
1. Develop sales and marketing strategies to drive sales growth across the country
2. Helping understand the market link between pharmacy chains and healthcare chains with respect to pricing strategies, supply chain strategies and other strategic dynamics to support marketing initiatives
3. Ensure cross functional alignment & communication, tracking toward launch milestones and overall readiness for the new product
4. Think through the details of the marketing strategy for the next 6 months - targets, budgets, campaigns, creatives etc; define metrics to assess performance.
5. Assess what offline channels would be most effective for the product - media, partnerships, on-ground activities - and develop appropriate strategies
6. Drive end to end digital marketing efforts- Maintain the social media presence across all digital channels; draft and execute paid marketing campaigns for on AdWords, Facebook and Linked In.
7. Work with the stakeholders to problem solve, bring in creative ideas and business models to highlight the offerings of the product.
The duration of the project is 6 months with full time capacity in Hyderabad, India.
1. Domain Experience in B2C marketing and running a marketing team
2. Demonstrable experience of driving marketing campaigns and delivering high impact with limited budgets in both start ups and large corporates space
3. Exposure to digital marketing forms such as social media marketing, content marketing and digital campaigns
4. High competence in project and stakeholder management.
5. Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication