Our client, a leading healthcare organisation is building a new business division. They’re looking to engage with a senior HR Consultant to streamline the entire HR spectrum of the new division.
a) Drive the recruitment strategy for the new product’s Leadership roles
b) Develop and execute recruitment of experts in the healthcare domain across doctors, project managers, etc
c) Cultivate strong relationships with key business stakeholders and functional management teams to discuss talent fulfillment plan, talent market landscape & collaborate with stakeholders to come up with solutions to challenges
2. Organisation Design
a) Structure Organisation Policies for the new business division
b) Ensure policy is best in class and meets global standards
c) Make sure that the policies are as economical and effective as possible
d) Allocate personnel in the right places to maximise efficiency and productivity
e) Lead manpower planning by assessing company's present and future needs
f) Build a strategy to successfully communicate the HR systems and develop effective communication plan for employees at all levels.
3. Promote inclusion in the workspace and reinforce organisation’s position as a n equal opportunity employer
4. Lead employer branding efforts and ensure regular training efforts
5. Develop and implement diversity and inclusion initiatives
6. Function as a strategic business advisor to the executive/senior management of each business unit or specialty group regarding key organizational and management issues
This is a 6 months project with full time capacity required in Hyderabad
1. Domain Expertise in the Human Resource functions with experience of working across MNC organizations and start ups
2. Well versed in organizational design and change management best practices for the healthcare sector
3. Strong Talent Acquisition experience in hiring Leadership roles
4. Exceptional stakeholder management.
5. High proficiency in handling employee relations issues
6. Strong influencing/interpersonal skills, based on passion about people and their contribution to business success
7. Understanding of various HR softwares