Our client, a leading healthcare organization, is looking to engage with an experienced professional who will drive marketing initiatives for the company in line with the company’s vision and growth priorities.
o Track competition brands and bring out consumer insights.
o Partner with teams and agencies to plan market research activities and post-campaign evaluation studies.
o Drive analytics from the research to determine the future outlook for the brand.
o Stay up to date with the current trends in the market and innovate accordingly.
o Develop detailed plans and budgets and market developments for the brand.
o Drive adherence to internal SOPs and guidelines pertaining to marketing operations (for approvals, submission, etc.) for the brand.
o Create reports for weekly/monthly reviews, highlight issues and red flags if any.
o Identify new and emerging marketing channels and create awareness of the brand
and the services offered.
o Plan, execute, and deliver strategies to maximize reach.
o Build the overall 360 degree marketing strategy for the brand across channels.
o Manage internal and external teams and stakeholders to achieve results.
o Contribute to the development of all campaigns throughout the year and closely
observe changes in consumer behavior and the market environment.
o Partner with other agencies (brand, PR, outdoor, and event) to develop detailed
plans for on-ground activation.
o Drive all new product development activities for the brand.
Note: Please note that this is an Onsite (Gurgaon) project and the consultant is expected to relocate to the site for the project duration.
- 8-10 years of experience in mass market retail or national FMCG brands is preferred.
- Deep knowledge of market research, marketing, center wise GTM planning, media and PR.
- Strong creative vision with an understanding of business objectives.
- Highly skilled with leading team of creative talent.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and copywriting skills.
- Knowledge of how to develop brand identities through multi-channel marketing.