Our client, a leading global player in the workforce management industry, is looking to engage with a Data Analyst to carry out a data audit to check the data integrity of one of their platforms.
Key responsibilities include -
1. Analyse samples of large data sets to check for their integrity.
2. Check and refine the process of capturing, storing, and retrieval of data.
3. Check for possible leakages in capturing the data.
4. Analyse sample data sets (job posting and job seeker) and identify any potential issues.
5. Review reports being generated vs one-off data queries to suggest a more sustainable reporting architecture
Note: This will be a remote project for a duration of 6 weeks.
1. Prior experience in handling large data sets
2. Familiarity with tools like Mongo DB, Falcon, Bazooka
3. Ability to apply advanced analytics algorithms on raw data and find out insights