Our client is, a leading pharmaceutical comapny is looking for a seasoned consultant who understands vaccine marketing to help them think through their launch strategy and also oversee early implementation.
Key and Responsibilities:
1. Developing an innovative Go to market strategy for the products based on:
- Understanding the consumer segments & developing tailored propositions for
- Discussions with KoLs on the right messaging and approach.
- Outlining the channel mix expected for the new product.
2. Thinking through the marketing and communications approach leading upto and
post the launch, including how the product proposition is conveyed to users.
3. Layout a clear set of timelines for the product launch and coordinate with internal
and external stakeholders to help implement.
Note: This is an on-site project based out of Mumbai,but the client would be flexible if its a right fit
1. Deep understanding of the domain and can help think through new ideas and
2. Strong experience of marketing and business building in the Vaccines space.
3. Prior experience of working with and launching a new vaccine will be a huge
4. Deep knowledege of core marketing practices in pharma and biotechnology.