Our client, a top-tier management consulting firm, is looking to engage with a consultant to drive digital procurement for its client - an Indian multinational steel-making company.
Roles and Responsibilities :
1) Addressing both strategic and operational Sourcing and Procurement topics - drive automation of repeatable tasks to boost efficiency and reduce costs
2) Supporting team through problem definition, issue identification and work plan development using problem solving principles and past experience
3) Supporting process design activities, formulating the specific solutions to address prioritized requirements
4) Supporting implementation activities for organization, processes and business content
5) Supporting Change Management activities to prepare the client for deployment and adoption (Change Program, Operating Model & Organizational alignment, Communications, etc.)
6) Executing Supplier Enablement methodology (Supply Base segmentation, Communications, Connectivity etc.)
7) Helping equip stakeholders across the business with real-time insights and analytics through artificial intelligence (AI) and easy-to-use online tools
This project will be for a duration of 6 months, subject to extension. Weekly fly-backs to and from the client site will be paid for by the client.
1) Hands-on experience working within the Sourcing & Procurement field and transformational related topics within industry or consulting
2) Should have a good understanding of at least one key e-Procurement tools (e.g. Ariba, Ivalua, Coupa) as min. Key User. Experience with system implementation will be a strong asset.
3) Solid understanding in any of the following Sourcing and Procurement specializations: Global and Strategic Sourcing, Procurement Transformation, Procure-to-Pay Processes Transformation, Supplier Relationship Management, Category Management, Spend Management Solutions
4) Experience in Project Management preferred
5) Comfortable functioning in a broadly positioned and highly diverse consulting firm
6) Excellent team work and ability to work in distributed delivery environment
7) Skilled in using MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, MS Access
8) Possesses excellent communication (written and oral) skills and excellent presentation skills