Our client, a leading global management firm is looking to engage with a consultant to drive an end-to-end Manufacturing & Operations transformation for their client- a leading steel player
A few key deliverables will include -
- Analyse the existing Manufacturing & Operations strategies, to Identify priority areas for improvement.
- Assess the Manufacturing/Operations and supply chain processes vis-a-vis best practices, and determine improvement opportunities
- Evaluates manufacturing processes by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of product design, fabrication, assembly, tooling, and materials; conferring with equipment vendors; soliciting observations from operators.
- Assures product and process quality by designing testing methods; testing finished- product and process capabilities; establishing standards; confirming manufacturing processes.
-Improves manufacturing efficiency by analysing and planning work flow, space requirements, and equipment layout.
- Provides manufacturing decision-making information by calculating production, labour, and material costs; reviewing production schedules; estimating future requirements.
# The project duration of 3 months is extendable up-to 12 months. The role is based out of Visakhapatnam and the consultant will be required on-site for the entire duration of the project. Fly backs to home location will be arranged by the client.
1. Deep experience in the manufacturing, operations and supply chain function - cost analysis, crafting purchasing strategies, vendor development and vendor management.
2. Experience in Steel Industry is a must.
2. Understanding of digital and analytics will be a plus.