Our client, a leading global FMCG firm is looking to engage with a consultant having expertise in market insight for a short-term project in Mumbai.
Roles and Responsibilities -
-Lead projects end-to-end, ensuring delivery while adding value at every step and delighting business partners through excellent collaboration, consultation and expertise.
- Upskilling to become knowledge experts who can not only absorb, assimilate and synthesise knowledge but also disseminate analysis and findings to drive business actions.
- Stakeholder management; this involves both internal stakeholders such as Marketing and other teams / contacts, along with key agency partners.
- Lead/develop new techniques and technologies that can be standardized and taken up team enabling cost and time efficiencies.
- Work with the team to deliver our vision to transform the way they work, spotting opportunities and creating solutions around these.
- 5+ years of market research experience
- Hands-on experience with both qualitative and quantitative research techniques
- Proven expertise in analytical skills and interpretation
- Strong business acumen and skills
- Has a passion and proven ability for storytelling
- Demonstrates a passion for understanding consumers and internal business partner needs.
- Able to work collaboratively & efficiently in a team as well as independently;
highly accountable for own work
- Experience in digital research and analytics, and knowledge of tech solutions,
dashboards etc would be an advantage