Our client, a leading global FMCG organization is looking to engage with a Social Media Consultant for a 6 months Mumbai-based project.
- Designing content (static posts, reels, short videos, animations etc.) for official social handles to promote internal events, campus activations, showcasing our talent programs etc.
- Engaging with our managers, trainees, interns etc. to build content that covers their
projects, career journeys etc.
- Tracking engagement rates, reach etc. of our content over a period of time and updating the team with actionable insights
- Liasoning with the global employer brand team to align our LinkedIn content with the stipulated guidelines, build a running calendar of content for the year etc.
- Travelling along with the employer brand team to top campuses for live coverage of activations, etc.
- Managing relations with external agencies/creative collaborators that make white label content for us, cross-promote our content, create physical assets for our offline events etc. to ensure that they maintain the right tonality, follow brand guidelines etc.
Note: This is a 6 months Mumbai based project.
- Prior experience in digital tools to create different formats of content (video, static, animation etc.)
- Excellent Stakeholder management. The role requires a lot of interfacing with Global employer brand team, Local employer brand team, Senior management (during events),Interns, trainees etc. External collaborators.
- Hands on experience in handling social media handles on Instagram, LinkedIn etc.
- Well versed with animation, graphic designing for social media handles.