Our client, a leading global FMCG firm, is looking to engage with a Brand Executive who can drive brand growth on the respective portfolio and identify trends that will ultimately help those brands grow in India.
Key responsibilities include:
1. Drive brand growth on respective portfolio through renovations and innovations
2. Identify &Bra propose trends that will help brand lead trends in India
3. Identify business opportunities, propose product mix & drive the launches from end to end
4. Crafting the right marketing mix (including pricing, positioning, product & packaging)
5. Lead 360 degree asset creation (TV, Print, POSM &; Digital)
6. Defining and implementing Performance Marketing tactics and strategies
7. Using available data sources to deep dive and troubleshoot campaign (and overall) performance issues and propose methodical optimization tests, both on-site and campaign based
-This project would be a long term engagement, though after the initial 6 months there would be a performance evaluation post which the duration of the project would be extended.
-Currently due to the COVID-19 situation, this is a work from home project. Once the situation is better, the consultant will have to report to the Mumbai office.