The Consultant will support our client (HUL) onsite at their Mumbai office.
1. Project Scope & Description:
• Design & Delivery of a fashion retail launch event in collaboration with
• Design of all Launch Activation elements
• Design of In Store Assets for Fashion Retail
• Design of packaging & extension of brand to South Asia
• Design & delivery of Sampling Pack
2. Expected Deliverables/Outputs(KPIs if any):
• Crafting the right marketing mix for each market (including pricing, positioning,
product & packaging)
• Lead the Cross-Functional Project Team for delivery of project. (including R&D,
SC, Finance, CMI)
• Lead packaging development for the innovation
• Lead product development and testing for the innovation
• Brief and create communication for delivery along with the innovation in each
market (working in conjunction with CMI & Creative Agencies)
• Lead 360 degree asset creation (TV, Print, POSM & Digital)
• Lead processes for gate keeping including business cases, investment
proposals, country meetings and gate documents.
• Market, Category & Brand assessment for each of the markets responsible
• Liaise with local teams to ensure projects fits country requirements and scope
• Master Degree within Marketing or Business Administration.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• Understands customers and shoppers.
• Has an experience in development and launch of consumer and shopper
relevant innovations and relaunches.
• Monitors progress & takes action.
• Core aspects underpinning all skills: Creativity, Empathy, Obsession with
brands & consumers, Sense of Aesthetics, Analytical Thinking & Rigour.