Our client, a not-for-profit organization of a leading FMCG firm is looking to engage with a data analyst to help them review and analyze farmer data across their programmes.
Key Roles and Responsibilties:
• Work with the clients's team and their NGO partners to define an analysis
framework for programme data.
• Liaison with our partners to ensure that the data is complete and up to date.
• Call out data and accuracy gaps in data, wherever required.
• Report on the overall data on programme coverage, practice adoption and
• Capture key lessons learned and recommendations for better data reporting.
• Prepare reports and other communication materials to showcase insights and
learnings and partner achievements and share these internally and externally.
NOTE: Duration of the project will be 2 months with part time capacity (15 days/per month). You might have to visit site (Gurgaon in this case) few times during the project in case of requirement.
• Relevant professional experience working on data analysis,
monitoring and evaluation, applied research or similar practices in India.
Sector focus on agriculture and water is welcome.
• Experience with supporting M&E with NGOs, funders, intermediaries etc.
• Experience working directly with senior-level staff.
• Strong project management skills and accountability, an ability to thrive in a
fast-paced environment and manage multiple responsibilities.
• Ability to communicate ideas concisely. Excellent oral and written