Our client, a leading FMCG organization is looking for a Product Marketing Manager for their Water and Air Wellness business.
The person will be responsible for thinking long term on ways to drive value to consumers, innovating on their behalf, executing on existing/future roadmaps, interacting with glocal stakeholders (business, R&D, operations), harmonizing discordant views, providing thought leadership for the business.
- Work with global team for creating the product innovation pipeline for India for 3-star innovation projects (*3-star entails product design/ chassis/ technology change) and timely delivery of projects.
- Lead Product Management for India for all 2-star innovation projects.
- Ensure product compliance in line with local regulatory/ legal requirement.
- Collaborate with the global team in understanding local marketing and channel needs, drive alignment on the brand, product strategy, product architecture, innovation funnel (12Q plans) and in-line deployment.
- Lead PCP (in co-ordination with Innovation Hub).
- Constant preparation of Competition Mapping and unique propositions offered by them – In terms of USPs, features and selling price.
- Anchor E2E innovation networks for both local and global projects with project teams.
- Develop Pricing Strategies and Product Planning for Innovations/Renovations.
- De-mystify Consumer’s conundrum through insights drawn by CMI and development of product innovation.
- Bring Consumer & Market Insights to Product Innovations.
- Co-ordinate with Brand Team for Communication development.
- Constant co-ordination & alignment with business, sales & CRM teams on product inputs.
- Anchor product planning, strategy & innovation for South Asia – Bangladesh & Sri Lanka.
Please note that this is a year-long project and the consultant will have to be based in Mumbai for the same.
- 10+ years of FMCD product planning/management experience in India.
- An Engineering graduate (Electronics/Electrical) would be given preference.
- Strong adaptability of Analytical tools and hands on with Microsoft Excel and Power Points.
- An individual contributor and self-starter always striving to go the extra mile to deliver excellent performance.
- Be a strategic, highly adaptable, and entrepreneurial person.
- Display of excellent influencing and communication skills towards stakeholders and leadership teams.
- Passion about products, constant curiosity on consumer pain points and built purpose behind on how to serve them better with differentiated proposition fulfilling their needs.
- Have great project management and business process design skills.
- Have experience working and leading in cross-functional teams.