Our client, a leading FMCG company, is looking to engage with a Digital Marketing Consultant who can handle the digital aspect of a new brand, end to end, starting from the launch to maintenance. This role would require building an online presence for a new brand, and driving activations across the marketing funnel.
1. Working directly and in relation with other project or department leaders in order to develop effective and inbound marketing campaigns via SEO, SMO, SEM, and Display.
2. Overseeing and coordinating various content platforms which include website landing pages, social media platforms, and blogs.
3. Improving the organization or client’s site search engine ranking by adding new keywords, examining and optimizing web pages, and implementing content creation and development strategy to websites and blogs.
4. Identifying and developing new effective ways for the organization to engage with new customers and inviting new ones by analyzing and evaluating the current market strategy.
5. Designing, building, and maintaining the organization’s or brand’s social media presence.
6. Brainstorming to come up with new, creative, and innovative growth strategies.
7. Assessing the performance of all digital campaigns and reporting updates on performance to the upper management.
This project would require Full-Time capacity for the duration of 6 months.
1. Well-developed written and verbal communication and presentation skills, as a digital marketing consultant is required to liaise with clients, colleagues, and upper management
2. Up-to-date knowledge of the best practices and latest trends in online marketing and measurement.
3. 3 years of professional working experience in handling a brand’s digital leg independently.
4. Ability to pay particular attention to details and focus on customers
5. Sound computer and Internet literacy skills
6. Experience in FMCG or pharmaceuticals industry is a huge plus.