Our client, a not-for-profit organization of a leading global FMCG firm is looking to engage with a Artwork Production Specialist. The primary purpose of this position is to lead the pack across the physical and digital world. This includes the management of the adaptive design process using agencies from the adaptive design roster.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Working with the print management agency, leading the creation and approval of packaging artwork, including separations which are handed over to the printer in a timely manner.
- With the agency partners, lead the creation of CGI pack images, and orchestration of product content for the omnichannel environment using product management workflow system.
- Lead the pack for the end to end process from adaptive design/artwork/separation/digital images.
- Understand the Category and Brands you are working on, Brand DNA & guidelines and plans.
- Initiating and managing projects using the artwork management system and is responsible to oversee the production, storage and availability of artwork and pack images for usage through the digital channels.
- Interacting with internal teams (Marketing, R&D, Supply Chain, E-commerce) who provide master design files and pack content, and external partners (print management agencies, design agencies, printers) who deliver the work in the form of mechanical artwork, pack image albums and printed packaging and thus making data available for usage downstream in E-commerce environment and other channels.
- Providing expertise in the end to end management of the pack to marketing and E-commerce teams by taking responsibility for the creation of artwork and digital pack images to be used in various channels and touchpoints internally and externally in an ever more digital and connected world.
Please note that this is a 6 months project and the consultant will have to be Mumbai based during this duration.
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in artwork management or a similar role, which may include: print production, print management, graphic design, packaging development, CGI image production.
- Project Management experience
- Highly computer-literate
- Business Partner mindset (not Customer Service)
- Strong Negotiating and Influencing skills