Our client, a leading food and beverages company, is looking to engage with a E-commerce Content & Analytics Specialist to drive their initiatives.
The Consultant will Strategize and execute best in class eContent. Leveraging Global Learnings and Brand Playbooks adapted to Market needs. Develop Content Playbooks for Indian Brands. Liasion with Media, Design, Communication and external agency partners to drive best in class industry practices. Leverage Global Content Factory for Key Brands/SKUs
Guide and influence brand managers on best practices in e Content. Analyse eRetailer data and leverage Global tools to identify business opportunities.
1. Strategise and develop e Content strategy across categories for the market.
2. Work with external agency partners and brand teams to create e Content for the
brands on e Retailer platforms. Adapt global e Content playbooks and develop
Content Playbooks for Indian Brands.
3. Develop e Content publishing road maps with regular refreshes. Recommend
technology tools available (locally and globally) to drive efficiency in Content
aggregation and publication.
4. Own Relationships with e Content agency partners, Global e Content Factory and
3rd party Technology solutions providers (GDSN, Alkemics)
Center of Excellence for e Content, drive "mobile first" thinking with brand
managers to ensure e Content integration in BBNW.
5. Keep updated with evolving Regulatory environment and ensure e Content
compliance with the same. Influence e Retail partners to ensure Platform content
guidelines are as per Nestle Category needs
6. Develop keyword strategy for optimization for e Retailer Search.
7. Analyse Edge (Clavis) reports and identify gaps across tracked metrics like
Product Availability, Content integrity, Share of voice. Coordinate with KAMs and
agency partners to plug gaps.
8. Analyse e Retailer off take, market share data and basket purchase data to
benchmark performance and identify opportunities for eCommerce team. Share
insights with broader eCommerce and BU teams to build into business strategy.
9. Build expertise on e Retailers tools and programs (ARA Premium, Vendow
powered coupons, Subscribe&Save) and leverage these to drive category growth.
Note: The project is based out of Gurgaon (Delhi NCR). A full time support will be required for a period of 11 months.
1. Proven experience of working as a Content/Analytics, Digital Marketing and
managing digital marketing campaigns on E-Commerce platforms
2. Prior Experience of working with a Food and beverage company will
be added advantage
3. Sound knowledge of lead generation, digital marketing tools, social media
platforms, and SEO best practices.
4. The ability to analyze large amounts of data.
5. A creative ‘marketing head’ able to brainstorm and generate ideas for clients
6. A passion for Web technologies, the Internet, and emerging technology trends.
7. Google Analytics and AdWords knowledge is a must