Our client, a leading Food and Agri conglomerate, is in early stages of digital transformation. The transformation efforts must focus on customer facing initiatives (sales and marketing) and manufacturing before other functions. There will be digital initiatives within each business individually, and some which will cut across businesses. The focus first is on digital transformation, before focusing more on building digital businesses. They would like to engage with an independent consultant who can deliver the following responsibilities :
- Creating a digital roadmap, for the businesses by engaging with the CEOs and their teams
- Conduct multiple pilots on promising technologies and build implementation roadmap.
- Travel to manufacturing and market locations across businesses (which are spread across the country) to understand the business, design the initiatives, and drive implementation.
- Building a partner ecosystem, to implement the roadmap, and for digital capability build within the business
The role will be based in Mumbai with travel as required (may or may not be every week)
- 10 + years’ experience and proven success in leading major digital transformation / change initiatives
- Technologically competent and able to execute deliver tangible business benefit
- Strong leadership in managing a high-performing team and building relationships across the wider organization
- Passionate about problem solving
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders – CEOs and their business leadership teams