Our client, a leading FMCG organization, is looking to engage with a supply chain data analyst. The consultant with a can-do approach to doing what it takes to win. The client is looking for someone who thrives in balancing cost, generate analysis, benchmarking, competitive costs, data diagnostic and provide insights on data.
The key responsibilities -
- Developing and maintaining databases, data systems – reorganizing data in a readable format.
- Preparing reports for all the categories stating analytical trends, patterns, spend analysis and predictions using relevant data.
- Partners with cross functional teams for optimization to deliver on the objectives and priorities.
- Costs: Ensures ongoing cost competitiveness, creates and delivers on a savings funnel in line
with annual targets.
- Create standard formats, policies and procedures for all the team to use one source of data.
- Exposure to data analysis/visualization tools such as: Power BI, tableau, Salesforce etc.
- Collate and jointly refine business requirements to effect greatest data supply leverage
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university, preferably in business, finance, or supply chain management.
- 3-5 years of experience in procurement.
- Strong mathematical skills to help collect, measure, organize and analyze data.
- Demonstrate analytical and conceptual problem-solving ability; excellent oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills and advanced Microsoft excel and presentation skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to multi-task, meet tight deadlines.
- Be able to effectively lead and engage cross functional global teams and a willingness to take responsibility and accountability.
- Be a self-starter with the ability to deliver results in a lean, agile organization and be able to adapt to changing priorities.
- Financial and numerical skills with High-level of attention to detail.