Our client, a leading FMCG company is looking to engage with a consultant in R&D.
Roles and Responsibilities -
• Be the business partner to the Digital leaders, understanding the transformation and learning needs, developing a transformation roadmap, delivering learning interventions within R&D and other parts of the business
• Craft User journey, concepts for user experiences, sculpt them to drive new business processes and shape those programmes to ensure Delight and adoption
• Drive rigour, relevance in identifying the diversity in As-Is situation for diverse audiences in Cluster/Categories/Capabilities
• Support a holistic creation of Learner and Business Needs’ analyses
• Be comfortable delivering a learning session on digital tools, if needed
• Ideate the end to end CPG product design processes – and craft the virtualized clones for brands and core products and R&D processes.
- Be Fully Operational in end to end product design as a Project Leader, Formulator or Packaging. Have a
basic appreciation of the key digital trends driving disruption as well as R&D business process and product
Must Excel At:
o Devise solutions with creativity, courage and pragmatism
o Be able to understand consumers/ users and craft targeted change management solutions across a
complex set of users
o Have an owner’s mindset and be driven by delivery, be obsessed with experimenting, failing,
refining, trying again
o Stellar communication skills: face to face and virtual, be not afraid to face a stage and do Improv,
o Stellar Influencing Skills
o Be able to learning to learn constantly – willing to flex!
o A background in FMCG Product Development is highly desirable