Our client, a multinational confectionery, food, holding and beverage and snack food company is looking to engage with a Packaging & Development Engineer.
Following will be the deliverables and the responsibilities for the consultant-
- To manage and deliver new packaging development projects for Vietnam includes NPD, renovation, promotion, gifting on time and support for quality improvement to reach company AC target.
- Work as a business partner, provide General Technical Support to business. Develop project scope in response to business initiatives. Active participant in developing, recommending, planning and delivery in line with business process.
- Work with global team for new technology applicate locally.
- Maintaining Internal relationships with cross-function: Marketing, PCM, MSC,
Procurement, R&D product team, Quality, Global R&D and External relationships with suppliers and Labs and college.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Packaging Engineering, Food Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Material science
- At least 5 years’ experience in packaging development, food Industry or related area
- Project management capability. Able to manage multiple assignments and tasks concurrently and meet deadline.
- Experience in food industrial or FMCG industry is preferred.
- Good inter-personal skill
- Fluent English in oral & written